Thinking of buying a home?
Buying or selling a home is typically one of the largest, important financial transactions people experience in their lifetime. There are many reasons why you should buy rather than rent. Homeownership is an investment in your future. Owning a home builds wealth over the long term.
Once a decision is made to buy a home, choosing the right real estate company and agent to represent your best interests during this transaction is the most important decision you will make. You are making the largest purchase of your life so you should employ the very best to aid in this process.
When you choose a real estate professional from The Jameson Group you choose someone who is part of a strong team; a team committed to go above and beyond your expectations. We are going to change how the typical real estate transaction has been done to this point. We commit to use the latest technologies, (and Reece Nichols has the most advanced user friendly applications in the business), and a team that puts your time ahead of everything else. We know you are very busy and we will make this stress free and streamlined as we do all the leg work needed on your behalf while keeping in close contact with you. We work hard to earn the unwavering loyalty and trust from our clients by offering The Jameson Group’s expertise of the Great Kansas City Housing Market. We will offer an elevated real estate transaction experience not seen before. We measure our success by one simple criteria: our clients enthusiastic referral of our services to others. We build our business through referrals and this is only possible through our commitment to offer each individual client a true concierge experience personalized to each client.
What will The Jameson Group do for you?
- Help you determine the required characteristics of your new home, identify all available homes that meet your criteria whether listed by The Jameson Group or another agency. We also are able to shows homes that are not yet listed on the MLS. Some of the best homes purchased are never listed. Reece Nichols has these “gems” at our disposal.
- Provide you with information on area communities, schools, churches and any other area characteristics of importance to you
- Review your financial picture and help determine your price range. We work with a few in house lenders that will be happy to meet with you to go over in confidence your financials. Our agents will not be gathering or viewing the financial items you provide to my loan officers or one of your choosing.
- We will advise you of the financial options available to you
- Give you an estimate of the cash required for purchase
- Research past appreciation rates for the communities you are considering
- Assist and advise you regarding the preparation of the offer
- Monitor progress towards closing once your contract is accepted
- Meet periodically to review progress and communicate daily over the phone with contract status
- Accompany you as you inspect the home prior to settlement
- Arrange and meet contractors at the home as need be
- Stay in touch with the listing agent to make sure things are proceeding smoothly and immediately advise you of events that may threaten closing
- Attend closing with you
Additionally you will get access to years of local knowledge, skillful negotiating, access to the best and most appropriate lenders and attorneys, and access to all the homes for sale in the area you choose to explore.